LSV Children's activities are guaranteed to provide action packed days of fun and learning for each child. Delivered by our qualified coaches, activities include football and sports mix &rugby.
A full day of activities costs only £5 per child and a half day session costs £2.50, however, you can get a special pre-booking price of £4.50 if you book seven days in advance.
Each child that attends will get a certificate to showcase their efforts and a ticket to a match at LSV Stadium.
Wet weather? Don’t worry! In the event of wet weather alternative activities will be provided and the programme will go ahead.
Mon 11th Feb till Fri 15th Feb 2103
· Football coaching – 9am - 12pm
30 minute break for lunch (if child stays for both sessions)
· Rugby & Sports mix – 12.30pm – 3.30pm
The artificial 3G pitches at Leigh Sports Village Pavilion.
Which age groups?
Children of all abilities aged 6 to 12 years old.
Perfect for children who are mad about football! Activities delivered by our FA qualified coaches will include technical skills coaching, 5 a side football, mini games and penalty shootouts. Sports mix & Rugby
Guaranteed to be enjoyable even if they have never played any sport before. Children will have lots of fun experiencing a variety of sports, including rugby, Kwik Cricket, hockey, rounders, small sided football and team games.
In the event of bad weather the programme will still go ahead and alternative activities will be provided
What does each child get?
· A certificate at the end of the course to showcase their achievements to their friends and family
· A FREE ticket to a match at LSV Stadium
How much does it cost?
A full day of activities costs only £5 per child and a half day (football coaching or sports mix) £2.50 per child. If you book seven days in advance for a full day’s activities you get a special rate of £4.50 per day.
How do I book?
Contact us now on 01942 487894 or complete a booking form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Leigh Sports Village has a range of indoor and outdoor facilities. In the event of bad weather the programme will still go ahead and alternative activities will be provided
· Adults must sign their child in at LSV Sports Pitches Pavilion prior to the start of the activities. Children under 12 must be collected promptly from LSV Sports Pitches Pavilion at the end of activities Each child will need to bring their own packed lunch and enough drink for the whole day
· Appropriate clothing and trainers or blades must be worn by each participant
· Shin pads must be worn by each participant taking part in the football sessions
· Waterproof clothing is recommended