What is online ticketing?
Online ticketing is a simple and convenient service that enables you to purchase tickets online for various events at Leigh Sports Village Stadium.
Two options are available: collection and postage.
- Collection – you purchase your ticket(s) and collect it from the designated collection points at any point up to 2 hours before the event
- Postage – you purchase your ticket(s) and it is posted out to you prior to event. Postage is available up to 72 hours prior to the event
What payment methods are accepted?
We offer the following forms of payment:
Credit card: Visa, Mastercard
Debit card: Visa, Switch
Is there a transaction fee for purchasing online tickets?
Yes, there is a small fee of 62p per transaction. You only get charged per transaction and not per ticket purchased. For example, if you purchase one ticket or four tickets the transaction fee remains at 62p. It is therefore recommended that you purchase all the tickets that you require in one transaction.
If you are purchasing tickets by the 'mail' option there will be an additional handling fee of 44p to cover postage costs.
Do I need to register to purchase an online ticket?
Yes. If you are a new user you will need to create an account. Click on Registration and follow the process through. The fields marked with an * are mandatory. This will allow you to log in to your personal area, and view your purchases. You will only need to register once.
How do I purchase an online ticket?
1. Login to your account.
2. If you wish to select more than one event use the "add to basket" option. However if you are buying tickets for just the one event, use the "Buy Now" option.
3. Select your seat(s) by clicking on an available area of the stadium (shown in green) and selecting your seats in the specific block (please note that all seating is unreserved). Once you have selected your seat(s) they will show under the ‘Tickets in basket’ heading.
4. Select your delivery type: collection or postage.
5. Select continue to proceed to the payment area.
6. Once in the payment area, please enter your payment details and click continue. Prior to pressing continue please check that all the details are correct.
8. Your payment will then be processed. Please be patient and wait for the transaction to complete.
9. Once your payment has been processed you will get a confirmation email confirming your purchase. If you have selected ‘collection’ as your delivery type you will get a collection voucher in addition to a confirmation email.
When will I get the online ticket I purchased?
Postage – Your ticket(s) will be posted out to you prior to the relevant event. If you have not received your ticket(s) 24 hours before the event, please call the ticket office on 01942 487888 during normal opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org outside of these opening hours.
Collection – Bring your collection voucher with you to the designated collection points at any point prior to the start of the event to collect your ticket(s).
For full terms and conditions, please click here