Leigh Centurions vs Catalans Dragons
Saturday September 30, 3pm
One of the biggest games Leigh Centurions have ever played at Leigh Sports Village takes place this Saturday, when Catalans Dragons are the visitors in the £1M Game. The winner plays in Super League 2018, the defeated side is relegated to the Championship. It’s that huge!
Demand for the £1M Game is already proving high, so please make sure you purchase tickets in advance to avoid any disappointment. Here’s what you need to know.
- Season tickets are not valid for this game.
- Tickets are on general sale in all four stands. Buy them online here, call 01942 487888 or visit the stadium ticket office, which is open from 9am to 8pm (5pm Thu) and until 3.45pm on matchday.
- Catalans Dragons supporters have been allocated a section of the Kingstone Press West Stand and can purchase tickets in advance using the avenues above.
- The South Stand is a neutral fan zone with unreserved seating so that all rugby league fans can enjoy the spectacle of one of the biggest games in the sport’s calendar.
- The East Stand is a family stand with some fantastic ticket offers – for more details see below.
Kingstone Press West Stand: £25, £20 concs, U18s £9, Under 5s free
Holland’s Pies North Stand: £22, £18 concs, U18s £7, Under 5s free
South Stand (neutral fans zone, unreserved seating): £22, £18 concs, U18s £7, Under 5s free
East Stand (Family Stand): One parent and one child (U18s) £20; Two parents and two children (U18s) £40.