Entry to the ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The FA Premier League and The Rugby Football League and The Football League in respect of the relevant competition. The Ground Regulations incorporate the Company’s Customer Charter (if any). Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
‘Ground’ means the LSV stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by LSV Co.
‘LSV Co’ means Leigh Sports Village Co. Ltd.
‘The Club’ means, Leigh Centurions RLFC or Manchester United FC, dependant on the team playing at ‘home’ in the relevant fixture. ‘Match’ means any EVENT taking place at the ground.
- Notwithstanding possession of any ticket LSV Co, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:
1.1 that fails (or in LSV Co’s reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward; and/or
1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in LSV Co’s reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
- On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) or has been convicted of ticket touting offences under the Criminal Justice and Public Order 1994 (as amended).
- LSV Co excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- No guarantees can be given by LSV Co/The Club that a match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and LSV Co/The Club reserves the right to reschedule the match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with LSV Co/The Club’s refund policy. LSV Co/The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- All persons seeking entrance to the ground acknowledge LSV Co have the right to search any person entering the ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- The following articles must not be brought within the ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, golf umbrellas and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the ground.
- Further, you may not bring into the ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football/rugby related clothing worn in good faith nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature without the express written approval of LSV Co/The Club.
- The use of threatening behaviour and foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground. LSV Co/The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
- Racial/homophobic/discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground. LSV Co/The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
- The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended: (Applies to Football Matches only)11.1. The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.11.2 The chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature.11.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse. Conviction may result in a banning order being made.
- All persons entering the ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, and/or any police officer.
- Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the ground.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody shall be permitted to climb any structures within the ground.
- The LSV Stadium is smoke-free and smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the ground, which includes any form of E-cigarettes.
- Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground PROVIDED THAT (i) they are used for personal and private use only (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall
not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial purposes); and (ii) no Material that is captured by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.
- Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a banning order being made: (Applies to football matches only)
- 17.1 Attempting to enter the ground or being inside the ground whilst drunk.
- 17.2 Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the ground or in a public area of the ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
- Any individual who has entered any part of the ground designated for the use of any group of spectators to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
- Save as set out in paragraph 16 above, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may capture, log, record, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise communicate (by digital or other means) any
material in relation to the Match, any players or other persons present in the Ground and/or the Ground, nor may they bring into the Ground or use within the Ground (or provide to, facilitate or otherwise assist another
person to use within the Ground) any equipment or technology which is capable of capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing or otherwise communicating (by digital or other means) any such material. Copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future rights) to LSV Co, the Club and the EFL. You further agree (if and whenever required to do so by LSV Co, the Club and/or the EFL) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to LSV Co, the Club and the EFL absolutely and with full title guarantee.
- No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the ground without the express written permission of LSV Co.
- Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of LSV Co or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Ground Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of LSV Co or any police officer. LSV Co reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground
and/or “blacklist”, any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of LSV Co /The Club at all times.
- CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground. Body worn video cameras recording video and/or audio may also be used as appropriate, for example to record prohibited behaviours as referenced in paragraphs 9 and 10. LSV Co may itself use or pass to the police or any Football Authority or other clubs, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
- At all times whilst present in the ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or LSV Co Officer and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the ground.
- By entering the Ground, all persons are acknowledging that photographic images and/or video recordings (and/or stills taken from video recordings) may be taken of them and may also be used, by way of example
and without limitation, in televised coverage of the game or by or on behalf of the Club or any Football Authority (or their commercial partners) for marketing, training or promotional purposes. Entry into the Ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. If these images should feature an individual prominently LSV Co will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images, however, if this is not possible, then entry into the Ground shall be deemed consent unless LSV Co is notified in writing to the contrary.
- Further to paragraph 24, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
- Refused entry to (or ejection from) the Ground may lead to further action by the LSV Co/ Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement), Club Membership and other benefits.
Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
These Regulations apply to ALL matches played at the Stadium including Rugby Football Union and Rugby Football League (except where stated when they are only applicable to designated football matches).
These prohibited articles are not allowed into the ground. If in doubt, seek advice.
Smoking Policy Respect / Tackle It Campaign
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the stadium including terraces, Rugby League is a family sport. We will not tolerate the use of foul and concourses, lounges offices and boxes and includes any form of E-Cigarettes. abusive language, racist or homophobic chanting.
Remember we are a ‘NO SMOKING’ environment.
Food & Drink
No food and drink is to be allowed to be brought into the stadium. Searching of spectators on entry to the ground will be decided as a matter of policy for each individual match as designated by the Safety Officer.
There is a text number for spectators to use which will help in identifying offenders for any Ground Regulation breaches and their location.
The number is 07432 473183.